There's something about getting a yoga practice done outdoors amongst the lush greenery and fresh morning air.
This 1st of October you can get to practice outdoors in the morning with Dawn Sim a.k.a. ThatMomOfFour at Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort and Spa as she guides you through a morning yoga practice followed by a Sound Bath (8:00-9:15am) to energise and bring balance to the body and mind.
But don't rush off after the Yoga and Soundbath session in the beautiful surroundings at Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort and Spa, your booking actually allows you to spend the day at the resort to get an early kickstart to your weekends!
You will also be entitled to Sofitel's DayDream pass which includes:
- Sofitel’s co-working spaces with free-flow of coffee tea or soft drinks
- Printing Facilities Stationeries & Presentation facilities
- 45-minutes usage of Cilla De Enfants (Kids Club)
- Limitless usage of Resort Bicycles
- Complimentary Full-Day Parking & Admission into Sentosa
- Access to Sofitel FITNESS & Swimming Pool (Require pre-booking)
This bundle also includes a shuttle service to the Resort & Harbourfont MRT Exit D & a $10 Grab Voucher!
Do note that the price includes the yoga practice soundbath session and the Sofitel Daydream pass.
We look forward to having you join us for a TGIF Recharge!
Date: 1 October 2021 (Fri)
Time: 8:00AM - 9:15AM (Yoga & Sound Bath)
Venue: Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort
BOOK HERE WITH PayPal