Can't get enough of Aerial Yoga? Get certified as an Aerial Teacher with our SOAR Fundamental Aerial Teacher Training course and start a career doing what you love!
Over the course of the training, attendees will be taken through a masterclass on each day as an introduction to the fundamental movements that they will learn in depth. This entire course will prepare trainees to teach a basic aerial class and know how to sequence and confidently give verbal cues to safely guide students through a class. As such, learning to give assistance and to spot students who need more support will also be part of the training course.
Attendees will have 3 months upon completion of the training to pass their assessment and obtain their SOAR Fundamental Aerial Programme certification.
14, 21 & 28 April 2018 (3 Saturdays)
10:30AM to 4:00PM
12 Kallang Avenue
- Fundamental of Aerial Fitness
- Basic Anatomy
- Safety & Spotting
- Movements & their Breakdowns
At least 50 hours of aerial practice completed. No medical or health or health condition that would restrict you from going into inversions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All payments are to made by 15 March 2018 for early bird discount.
- Participants must meet the minimum entry requirement.
- Should participants wish to withdraw from the training course before 1st April 2018. there will be a full refund made available to them- Only 50% of the training fee will be refunded if the participants choose to withdraw on/after 1st April 2018.
Pay Online Here
Have a question about the course? Contact us:
Phone/SMS/Whatsapp: +65 87828633